Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape
Scapa is a leading manufacturer and supplier of aluminium tape, foil tape and aluminium duct tape. Scapa offers:
They can also be known as linerless foil tape and cold weather foil tape.
What is Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape
With excellent conformability and easy tear, Scapa aluminium tape / foil tapes are water resistant and offer a total vapour barrier making them ideal for building and HVAC professionals who are looking for a consistent quality sealing solution. Designed to incorporate a high temperature acrylic adhesive, the Scapa aluminium tape product line is designed to cover all key application areas where high temperature resistance and electrical or thermal conductivity are required.
Applications for Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape
Aluminium tape, foil tape and aluminium duct tape are versatile and can be used for numerous general purpose and technical applications. Examples of applications where Scapa's aluminium tapes are used include:
Markets for Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape
Aluminium tape, foil tape and aluminium duct tape are developed specifically to meet the stringent demands of the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) market and for specialist applications from aerospace, automotive and glazing, exhibiting the premium performance and characteristics required in these exacting market segments, including:
Product Benefits of Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape
Aluminium tape, foil tape and aluminium duct tapes offer a number of performance benefits including improved resistance to fire, moisture and many chemicals. Scapa’s range includes high performance professional, specialist products and multi-purpose products, in a variety of thicknesses. Some of the features and benefits of using Scapa aluminium tapes are:
• Easy to tear
• Good performance at high and low temperatures
• Can be applied at low temperatures for easy use in cold weather months
• Specialist cold weather adhesive allows good bonding to a full range of different substrates
• Aluminium silver appearance allows the product to blend in easily with HVAC air ducts
• Available with and without a liner for specialist applications
• Available with reinforced aluminium foil scrim tape
• Soft aluminium foil allows excellent conformability for use around shapes and corners
• High tack levels for initial bonding power
• Excellent water resistance providing a water vapour barrier
• Available in a range of different foil micron thicknesses for wider choice
• Good mechanical resistance
• Excellent strength and durability in use
• Good chemical resistance
• All products are REACH safety compliant
Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape Technical Information
Aluminium tape from Scapa comes in a variety of materials, widths, lengths and thicknesses.
• Available in 30, 40 and 50 micron thicknesses
• Siliconised paper liner on some products, allows easy release and protection
• Available in a range of formats including standard width rolls and logs
• Fire resistant products – tested to specific country recognised specifications including NFP92-501, M1, BS476 parts 6 & 7, Class O and DIN 4102-part 1:B1
Why Choose Scapa for Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape?
Scapa Industrial is a global manufacturer and supplier of aluminium tape / foil tape, with vast experience and product expertise. Scapa understands its markets, utilises quality standards and excels at product development. The Scapa range encompasses a range covering standard, professional and technical grades to meet all demand requirements.
Contact Scapa Industrial for Aluminium Tape, Foil Tape, Aluminium Duct Tape
Contact Scapa for further assistance with aluminium tape, foil tape and aluminium duct tape