Scapa is a leading manufacturer of stucco tapes for construction applications that require consistently high performing tapes. Scapa stucco tapes are able to withstand the harsh demands and use conditions they are subjected from application equipment, trim work and surface protection. Our products are proudly made in our Renfrew, ON Canada and Valence, France manufacturing facilities. Scapa offers:
They are also called: stucco masking tape, stucco poly tape and stucco duct tape.
What is Stucco Tape?
Scapa stucco tapes are specialist polyethylene (PE) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film tapes coated with a specially developed rubber resin based adhesive system. Stucco tapes are designed to make temporary masking and protection jobs easier for end users. Stucco tapes can also offer additional ultraviolet (UV) resistance for outdoor applications.
Applications for Stucco TapeScapa stucco tapes are used for temporary masking of door and window frames within construction sites on a wide variety of surfaces including wood, vinyl, metal and tiles during painting processes.
Markets for Stucco Tape
Scapa stucco tapes are the contractor’s first choice for stucco and heavy duty masking applications across the North American and European construction market.
Product Benefits of Stucco TapeScapa stucco tapes offer proven performance including superior adhesion, excellent durability and strength, ease of use and watertight sealing. Specific features and benefits of Scapa stucco tapes include:
• Aggressive adhesive for superior bonding and heavy duty protection
• Ideal for external environments such as construction sites and other high UV exposure applications
• Immediate and long term adhesion to a wide range of surfaces and substrates
• Premium rubber based adhesive formulation allows clean peel of tape, even after extended periods without leaving messy residues
• Creates water tight seal and provides humidity resistance in all weather and climate conditions
• Excellent tensile strength and product flexibility for rough surfaces, awkward shaped objects and angles
• Available with straight edges for a perfect clean line finish
• Longer service life than traditional cloth based tape options
Stucco Tape Technical InformationStucco tapes from Scapa come in various different materials, widths, lengths and thicknesses. Technical details include the following:
• Heavy duty PE and PVC film
• Natural and synthetic rubber resin adhesive systems
• Wide range of 4.7 to 9.1 mil (0.12 mm to 0.23 mm) thickness options available
• Available in a range of colour including; red, white, orange, green and silver for easy identification
• Easy tear
• Choice of straight or serrated edges on some products
Why Choose Scapa for Stucco Tape?
Scapa Industrial is a global manufacturer and supplier of stucco tape with vast experience and product expertise. Scapa understands its markets, utilises quality standards and excels at product development. As the market leader in the North American construction market, Scapa’s unrivalled technical capabilities, including in-house extrusion of polyethylene as well as formulation of our own synthetic rubber adhesives. The Polyflex range of PE stucco tapes is the market leader for breadth of range, quality consistency and application performance.
Contact Scapa Industrial for Stucco Tape
Contact Scapa for further assistance with stucco tape.
Polyflex™ is a registered trademark of Scapa Group plc