Scapa is a leading manufacturer of window tape for bonding and sealing applications in residential and commercial window and door manufacturing. Our products are proudly made in our Ashton, UK and Renfrew ON Canada and Windsor, CT USA manufacturing facilities. Scapa offers:
- Acrylic Foam Tape
- Clear Acrylic Bonding Tape
- Double Sided PE Foam Tape - Acrylic Adhesive
- Double Sided PVC Foam Tape - Acrylic Adhesive
- High Temperature Aluminium Foil Tape
- PE Film Tape
- Rubber Resin Adhesive Strip
- Single Sided PVC Foam Tape - Acrylic Adhesive
- Specialist Cloth Tape
- Translucent Acrylic Bonding Tape
- Waterproof Cloth Tape
They are also called: window flashing tape, window foam tape, window insulation tape, window seal tape and window wrap tape.
What is Window Tape?
Scapa window tapes are acrylic foam tapes (AFT) that combine strong, durable bonding technology with excellent resistance to variations in climate. Scapa also offers single-sided compression foam sealants for water, air and dust sealing, single-coated tapes to protect and preserve the quality and integrity of material surfaces and other double-sided products that bond while remaining flexible.
Applications for Window TapeScapa window tapes are used for a wide array of market sectors including daylight systems, internal glazing and office partition systems, bonding and protection of glazing components or sealing of Insulated Glass Units (IGU). From sealing and gap filling, to bonding or protection, our tailored self-adhesive tape technology results in effective productivity by maximising assembly time while minimizing waste.
Markets for Window Tape
Scapa window tapes are used in commercial and residential building and construction sectors around the world. Scapa also offers window and accessory tapes that are used across other markets where glass manufacturing is incorporated into industrial design.
Product Benefits of Window Tape
Scapa window tapes are high performance, specialist adhesive tapes and double-sided foam sealants that outperform many mechanical fastening and liquid adhesives. Some of the features and benefits of using Scapa window tapes are:
• Improved precision bonding between two surfaces
• Compensates for gaps between surfaces to be bonded together
• Easy joining and a clean edge finish for a smoother appearance
• Noise dampening, corrosion resistance and shock absorption
• Makes windows airtight and weatherproof for a wide range of environmental conditions
• Quick to apply and blend seamlessly into high value functional units
• Distributes stress more evenly across the entire surface, ensuring a strong and durable bond
• Protection during assembly and transit
Window Tape Technical Information
Window tapes from Scapa consist of a variety of product constructions, widths, lengths and thicknesses. Technical details include the following:
• Excellent UV light resistance
• Compatible with a wide variety of substrates including engineered plastics
• Long-term wide service temperature range
• Viscoelastic properties that allow for the expansion and contraction of materials without adhesion loss
• Available in a wide range of dimensions and colours
Why Choose Scapa for Window Tape?Scapa Industrial is a global manufacturer and supplier of window tapes, with vast experience and product expertise. Scapa understands its markets, utilizes quality standards and excels at product development.
Contact Scapa Industrial for Window Tape
Contact Scapa for further assistance with Scapa window tapes.