18 Mar, 2020
UPDATE: COVID-19 Supply Continuity - March 18, 2020
The information below is to update you on our business status and preparedness in relation to COVID-19 supply continuity.
Our current operational status globally is as follows:
● Ashton, UK – Operating under normal business conditions.
● Chennai, India - Operating under normal business conditions.
● Ghislarengo, Italy – Operating under normal business conditions.Given the site location, leadership is in contact with local officials on a daily basis and actively monitoring the current quarantine zone. All cleaning and protection protocols have been implemented.
● Renfrew, ON Canada – Operating under normal business conditions.
● Valence, France – Operating under normal business conditions. Additional personnel protection and cleaning protocols have been implemented.
● Windsor, CT USA – Operating under normal business conditions.
All sites have implemented office preparedness plans, enabling continued customer care and business support regardless of working location.
We also continue to monitor our supply chain. As previously communicated, supply remains satisfactory through March 2020 based on current levels of demand.
In parallel and to further mitigate any potential risk and/or disruptions to our customers we strongly recommend that customers evaluate current inventories and demand through July 2020 and adjust accordingly.
The extent of the impact of COVID-19 is currently unknown and therefore the suggested actions are designed to reduce disruption to your business. We will continue to update you as the situation evolves. We also ask that you contact me should you have any questions about our response to the COVID-19 situation.
Again, thank you for your continued business and loyalty.
Global Commercial Director